Pictures can be turned into works of art
If you are looking for a great photo editing app that gives you several options for altering and enhancing your photos, then Prisma may be the perfect solution for you. This app offers more than a dozen different filters, each of which can completely change the appearance of your images.
The only thing better than the many options offered by Prisma is the ease with which you can select each one of them. All of the filters are shown at the bottom of the Android device's screen so that you simply must tap the one you wish to try. It should be noted that the filter application can take a few seconds to complete, and there are times when the wait can be up to 15 seconds depending on the filter used. Some users may find these to be a bit annoying, but the results are typically worth the wait.
After you have completed the filtering process, Prisma gives you a couple more options. The process of saving the finished image to your device is simple and can be accomplished with just one tap. You also have the option to share the image with your social network on various social media platforms. While the app does apply a watermark to all images that are altered, there is a way to remove that mark by changing the app's settings.
- Over a dozen filters available.
- One-tap capabilities when changing filters.
- Finished photos may be shared via social media or saved to device.
- Filter application can sometimes take up to 15 seconds.
Bug fixes and improvements to make Prisma faster.
Happy artwork making!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.